New Hire Steps for New Employees
To complete your hiring process, please complete the three steps below. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Kyle. Please email or bring all of your forms to Caitlin at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download and complete the W-4 form below and give it to Caitlin. (You can bring it to orientation, drop it off at the barn, or send it through the e-mail)
- Kyle prefers to process payroll through direct deposit. Print off and fill out the direct deposit form below. Get this to Caitlin, preferably at the same time as the W-4. Both these forms are needed before Kyle can pay you.
- Create an account for 'When I Work.' When I Work is the application that we use for scheduling. We recommend you download the app on your phone. If you need instructions, click on the WHEN I WORK button below.
- As an employee, you will receive two farm shirts. If you would like to purchase other uniform pieces, fill out the employee uniform order form and give it to Caitlin (You can bring it to orientation, drop it off at the barn, or send it through the e-mail)
- Fill out the employee questionnaire form. We're asking you to break down your availability by month to account for your changing schedules. This is just a general idea of your availability. Please update specific dates and/or other availability notes in WhenIWork.
- Sign up for an orientation date; further training will be provided after your initial orientation. The dates of orientation are Saturday, March 13, 2021 (9:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.) or Sunday, March 14, 2021 (9:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.). Please email Caitlin to confirm your orientation date.
- Take a few minutes to read over the Farm Culture. It will give you a good background of the farm and some expectations.