New Hire Steps for New Employees
To complete your hiring process, please complete the five steps below. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Kyle. You can find contact information for many farm employees at the button link below. Once you are done with these steps, please use the CURRENT EMPLOYEE landing page to navigate to all your employee-related needs and/or questions.
- Download and complete the W-4 form form below and give it to Kyle. (You can bring to orientation, drop it off at the barn, or send it through the e-mail or mail.)
- Kyle prefers to process payroll through direct deposit. Print off and fill out the direct deposit form below. Get this to Kyle, preferably at the same time as the W-4. Both these forms are needed before Kyle can pay you.
- You've already created an account for the employee portal (this website). If you haven't yet, create an account for 'When I Work.' When I Work is the application that we use for scheduling. If you need instructions, click on the WHEN I WORK button below.
- Watch our farm culture and description videos. To access the videos, click on the FARM CULTURE button below.
- Although it's not a bad idea to view the TRAINING VIDEOS, you do not have to watch these videos before your first shift. Many of the tasks covered in these videos will be discussed and shown to your during your first event shift or during fall season orientation.